We are expanding our Educational Program including School Partnerships Initiatives and establishing a new extended initiative called Film Camp to engage students, their family and friends throughout the region in the art of film, film history, film appreciation, and film production.
We will continue to develop and enhance partnerships with our business communities, sponsors, and local non-profits.
Activities Planned for 2017
- To identify, acknowledge, and designate historic movie sites in Milford, PA , and offer bronze plaques for display at the local sites.
- Films shot in and around Milford, from silent to sound, will be part of the Festival’s programming.
- An exhibit of the history of local motion picture production will be developed at the Columns Museum in Milford.
- During the festival and other BBFF events, a trolley with an on-board historian will take people on a tour of the historic movie sites.
- Offer mini-festivals, mini-events, and fund raising events throughout the year and leading up the film festival weekend to create a new vitality and serve our community.